Domestic Violence Information & Resources
Do something every day that makes you feel unbreakable. Christina Rasmussen
It is going to take MEN and WOMEN coming together to eliminate our growing social issues with Domestic Abuse and
general crime and violence. Through EDUCATION and TRAINING, we can make a significant difference. Our power can
be easily taken away by circumstances, crimes, campus assaults, abuse, stalkers, co-workers/bosses, and significant
others. Protect yourself, your friends and family, or your team by giving them the gift of personal safety training.
Learn some of the following strategies & tools:
- How to use technology as smart safety solutions.
-- Intuition, how to recognize it and listen to it.
- Common mistakes people make that
jeopardize their safety.
- Small changes you can make to your everyday
habits that can save your life.
- Practical defensive tools and techniques.
- Items to carry in your hand daily.
- Understanding criminal cues to determine if
someone is a potential threat.
- The dynamics of Domestic Abuse. How to avoid
becoming a victim or developing an escape strategy
if you are currently in a high-risk situation.
- How to avoid escalation which could lead to
becoming an offender.
Training can potentially save you or someone
you know. Join the GirlOnFire movement and
let's make a difference and decrease the statistics.